Chem-Aqua strives to be the best water treatment provider in the New Construction industry by offering a fully staffed New Construction Department supported by a national network of field consultants to help meet critical deadlines. With Chem-Aqua’s New Construction Department you will get:
- A single point of contact for quickly obtaining quotes, submittals, installation drawings, and other information needed to quote and complete jobs.
- Complete water treatment equipment capabilities including a full range of pretreatment equipment (water softeners, reverse osmosis, and filtration) and automated feed and control systems to meet any specification.
- Pre-assembled systems that make professional installation easier, faster, and more reliable.
- Quickly shipped orders to meet tight deadlines.
- Value engineering options that are available to meet budget restraints.
- Products support by our fully staffed in-house equipment Technical Support Department and parts warehouse.
Contact Chem-Aqua’s New Construction Department by phone at 866-222-0721 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.