- Gathered Information. Your privacy is very important to NCH. NCH does not sell or rent personally identifiable information to third parties. Our site may sometimes ask you to give us contact information (such as your name, email and postal addresses), credit card information, and other unique identifiers. Contact information from the form is used to undertake steps necessary due to the form, process the request and contact you when necessary. The contact information is used to identify you, process your request and contact you in the event of an issue. NCH may use your personally identifiable information to deliver information that may be targeted to your interests, to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, and to improve our content and product offerings. NCH may use “profile information” to create aggregate reports (with information such as user demographics and traffic patterns) that can be shared with our business partners to create personalized content and services. In the event that the assets or stock of our company are sold in the future, the assets (which would include access to customer or other information gathered through this site) would be transferred to the new owner of the site and related business. Without limiting the above, NCH reserves the right to supply any required or appropriate information, as determined in NCH’s sole discretion, to local, state or federal officials in connection with any investigation relating to this site or its usage or content or the purported activities of users.
- External Links. This site may contain links to other sites not managed by NCH. NCH cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other web sites.
- Security. This site has password protection, firewalls and other security measures in place to help prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of information under our control. The purchasing functions of our web site were designed to provide you with a secure web environment. The entire checkout process has been secured using SSL (Secure Sockets Layers) technology. SSL technology, the industry standard, allows your computer and our server to communicate in an encrypted format. The SSL technology essentially scrambles your order information to prevent it from being read as it is transmitted over the Internet. To determine if your computer is in a secure environment verify that your URL address begins with https:// rather than “http://” (http means Hyper Text Transport Protocol and https means HTTP with SSL). Also, if you are using Netscape Navigator™ (versions 3.0 and earlier), the broken key symbol in the lower left corner of your browser window will become a solid key in a secure environment. If you are using Netscape Communicator 4.0™ or higher, you will see a locked padlock symbol in a secure environment and an open padlock when you are not in a secure environment. When using Microsoft Internet Explorer™, you will see a padlock symbol at the bottom of your browser window when you are in a secure environment and no padlock when you are not in a secure environment. Some browsers may alert you that you are about to view pages over a secure connection. This means that you are entering a secure area in our web site. This should be reassuring since the secured areas are where credit card transactions take place. Click to continue and then look for the appropriate symbols described above. When you exit from a secure area, you may receive a similar alert, which informs you that you are leaving the secure area.
- Information Automatically Logged. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our computer network server and to manage our site.
- Contacting the Web Site. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, or if you want to report abuse or violation of this policy or the Terms, you can contact the webmaster via email at firstname.lastname@example.org